Fibromyalgia Community
potassium

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

potassium

hi everyone haven't posted in some time but wanted to see if anyone has been told that they have low potassium,

I took a fluid pill and along with it I took potassium and it helped my muscle pain (wasn't taking for the pain I had fluid). Now I talked to my doctor about this and she told me that potassium is what is used for lethal injection. So that rules out taking it regular but maybe there is some connection. Please don't take potassium unless your doctor prescribes. Hope maybe someone in the medical field will research this someday!
Hey, I live in the Salt Lake City, Ut. area and we have a clinic here called the fibro and fatigue center.  Anyway, They are fully dedicated to researching and treating Fibromyalgia.  I have never been there, but I saw a news interview with the lead doctor there and he said that he believed that potassium could really help people.  He said that they believe that they are the right path to finding real answers by looking into the potassium thing.  I didn't really hear anything else because he did not get into a lot of detail, but I just wanted to let you know that I have heard of it.