skin rash and blisters
I have a rash, by my armpits, crook of my elbow, behind my knees and back of my neck. I also have blisters on the palms of my hands and around my fingers. Now my left wrist and elbow is swollen.
Hi there!
I cannot provide an accurate diagnosis without examining you. Rash in the skin folds is intertrigo.It could be due to thrush caused by yeasts like Candida labicans, erythrasma, folliculitis etc.  There can be several causes of blisters on hands like impetigo, contact dermatitis, friction, dyshidrotic eczema etc.Avoid touching or popping the blisters. It can lead to infection. It is very difficult to advise any treatment without a clinical examination. Seek the opinion of a dermatologist. Only once the cause of these hand blisters is confirmed treatment can be advised accordingly. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and regards!