Fibromyalgia Community
what if these don't work ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

what if these don't work ?

I've had Fibromyalgia for around 17 years.I'm a 55 year old female.  Just recently I started with Anal Spasms. I am taking Hyoscymine by mouth and a Nitro Ointment applied to the rectum, but just the ointment helps sometimes. Most people that discuss there symptoms say it lasts just a short time or for a few minutes. I've had those colon tests and the short scope one and they found nothing. My pain can last hours on end,, sometimes 8 hours without any relief and a few times it woke me in the middle of the night where I couldn't go back to sleep for hours.Is there any other relief I can try ? Sitz baths do very little to stop it and neither does massage or ice.
Hey carlab55.
Welcome to the forum.

After very thorough bathing, apply a thin layer of DMSO (lab grade) mixed with some organic curcumin powder and 2-3 drops of grapefruitseed oil extract, externally.
DMSO is a powerful driver and has strong analgesic and anti-oxidatig properties.
If the odor bothers you, you may want to add some folic acid powder, to neutralize it.
Hope this helps.
Blessings
Nikodicreta