Fibromyalgia Community
what to do?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fibromyalgia and related pain management.

what to do?

i fear that my fibro is masking over other health issuse going on with me. i cant get any dr's to look into whats going on with me. once they know i have fibromyalgia! they'll just tell me its my fibro or when i ask why is this going on. i dont get a answer. since 2004 ive been dealing with this. now ive been dealing with things going on health wise for the last 8months. its to many things going on at the same time for it to be just fibro now. like when i get shortness of breath, pain and tightness in chest, weak feeling, pounding or faster heart rate, light headedness, feeling sick. all at the same time. it takes hrs to days before it goes away. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? because i fear that something is going on with my heart and at the er they only looked to see if i was haveing a heart attack.
Do basal body temperatures before getting out of bed in the morning to check for low thyroid problem . Blood tests for thyroid are often misleading.
Eldermom
Hi ~
What meds are you on? I was having the same symptoms and after going to a cardiologist and doing numerous tests, all coming back normal, I realized it was the sleeping pills my dr had rx'ed me. They were great for sleep but left me with horrible heart palps.