what's your prednisolone steroid tablet experience?
i start 20mg/ day prednisolone generic tablets tomorrow - for fibro pain and adrenal support - please let me know how it has been for you, please! thanks...
Hi....I was on predisone about two years ago to control my pain along with inflamation becuz of very high sed rate......It made me again alot o weight...it did help with my pain along with mobic,cymbalta, and tramdol....whew!!! I was on 30 mil gram twice aday ....then it went down 25,20,15,10 and so on until i was at 3 once a day...it didnt change my life overnite but it helped out about 40% with my pain and stiffness.....It was about eight months i was on it.  I hope this helps you out....I think that you have to weigh your options and dont stay on it long..It has side effects.....take care
they have had me on them off an on for several years for the fibro and i get alot of upper respitory infections........they help with the pain some, but yep sure will make u eat!!!!