when reasons become excuses ...
My CFS is taking a turn for the worst.

High school is becoming extremely difficult, and im quickly falling behind. My teachers are noticing, and giving me lectures like, "do you CARE about your future?!" and i want to tell them that i am sick with CFS, but would they consider that to just be an excuse? or a reasonable explanation?

opinions on if (or how) i should explain to teachers/admin. my illness welcome :)
thank you
I really feel for you. I had undiagnosed CFS during High School, and it was terrible. DEFINITELY talk to your teachers. Even better if your parents and doctor are supportive of you and can either speak to your teachers or write letters to support what you say.

My parents were totally unsupportive of me and regarded me as being lazy and irresponsible - particularly since I was on track to go to a really good college. Luckily for me, my teachers knew me a whole lot better than my parents did and really helped me out alot.

Good luck!