First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
Food at 3months
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Food at 3months

My lb is always trying to grap food that i have and i am wondering if i could put a tiny lil bit of natural food like bananas on his lip just so he gets the taste of different food im not giving food in a jar i was gunna make all his food myself but not until he was 4month old! .. But if he is ready now would it oki ... Advice would be grate thanks xx first time mom x
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
My opinion is no he is too young and he could get reflux from eating foods you eat .In the US we dont give solid food till 6 months or on a doctors advice if earlier .He is probably trying to play with you,and isnt looking for food .Good luck
Blank
I would i weaned mine at 3 and half months i gt advised by doctors to wean my youngest at 2 months cos e had reflux
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Your best way would be to take advice from your Doctor about the age to start solid food ..good luck let us know how he is doing
Blank
I started feeding my daughter baby food at 2 months. She was a preemie though, & needed the extra food to gain more weight, if I were you I would try sometime like baby cereal, like rice cereal or oatmeal. Also, my pediatrician said that when she starts trying to reach for my food to introduce baby food.
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
Studies show that it's best to wait until older versus younger.  Good advice above, and I'd stay on track with what your pediatrician suggests.  Allergies and early feedings have shown to be associated with food allergies.

C~
Blank
5549102_tn?1376526273
Ask the doctor I was advised not to especially having a Preemie because the valve in their gut isn't closed completely at a young age. It can cause a number of problems with their tummies.

Seek professional advice on this one.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank