First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
Hello :)
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hello :)

Just wanted to say hello to all the other first time parents on here.
My name is Megan and I just had my baby girl Melody 5 days ago.
Right now we are breast feeding and formula feeding because I can't keep up with just breast feeding plus she has issues latching on so bottle feeding has been our best friend. Also she eats like 3-4 oz every 3-4 hours and she still isn't back up to her birth weight.
I hope all of us parents will have smooth sailing with our little ones but if not at least we have a great support system on here:)
535822_tn?1389452880
Congratulations on Melody's birth what a lovely name you chose,as you will see many new moms and not so new ones.Many do the same breast and formula and that way baby gets used to both.Don't concern about her weight too much as she is only five days old...she will catch up ..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...