First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
Pampering

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Pampering

lets face it, after the babies are born, I'm sure plenty of us just don't feel prettty anymore. wellll , ive finally reached that stage ! I'd just like to go out and spend money on myself, since the last time I did was to buy a few shirts when my tummy got a lil bigger. which was months ago! I'd abs loooove to go get my hair done, mani / pedi, and deffinately a shoppping spree ! lol thing is, I feel guilty spending money on myself :/ don't get me wrong me & bd have more than enough saved up for our son, but idk. as much as I'd love to, I just can't go out and spend $$ to pamper myself.

how bout you ladies ?!
ahah thats motherhood for you,well you deserve some treats , dont think about it just 'do it' you will be glad you did ...you need some 'spoiling' dont you .get togged up and a nice night out with the new Dad .
aha , yep i guess so ! I guess I gotta be spontaneous or else I'll never do it ! lol cos I just can't seem to bring myself to spend money on anything right now unless it's for my son -_-
well thats a normal mommy loving her baby ..you feel you want to give him/her everything and make them happy , well mommy needs some too and Daddy will appreciate it ...
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources