Pampering
lets face it, after the babies are born, I'm sure plenty of us just don't feel prettty anymore. wellll , ive finally reached that stage ! I'd just like to go out and spend money on myself, since the last time I did was to buy a few shirts when my tummy got a lil bigger. which was months ago! I'd abs loooove to go get my hair done, mani / pedi, and deffinately a shoppping spree ! lol thing is, I feel guilty spending money on myself :/ don't get me wrong me & bd have more than enough saved up for our son, but idk. as much as I'd love to, I just can't go out and spend $$ to pamper myself.

how bout you ladies ?!
ahah thats motherhood for you,well you deserve some treats , dont think about it just 'do it' you will be glad you did ...you need some 'spoiling' dont you .get togged up and a nice night out with the new Dad .
aha , yep i guess so ! I guess I gotta be spontaneous or else I'll never do it ! lol cos I just can't seem to bring myself to spend money on anything right now unless it's for my son -_-
well thats a normal mommy loving her baby ..you feel you want to give him/her everything and make them happy , well mommy needs some too and Daddy will appreciate it ...