First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
baby girl is now 11 days old!!!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

baby girl is now 11 days old!!!

Just saying hello now that I have my precious baby girl here and o finally got pictures of her posted :-) I look forward to learning from and getting to kno everyone here :-)
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
oh how wonderful congratulations on her birth...what was her weight and was the delivery good ?
Blank
The delivery was fairly easy I only pushed for about 45 min but I was induced because I sprung a leak and her fluid was super low it scared us all but luckily I was going in for daily ultrasounds because I was over due she was 7lbs 14oz and 19.5 inches
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
well thats great news ...a great birth and a super baby ..good weight aswell ...so precious arent they ....are you breast feeding her, is she eating well ?
Blank
Yea we both took to breast feeding like pros lol she's gaining weight and eating plenty :-) I couldn't be happier I love being a mom :-)
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
thats wonderful I can hear your happiness in what you write...its a great time, making of memories, how is Dad faring ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...