baby not feeding breast milk in 3 month
I hv 3 month old girl (first kid). she is on breast feed totally.from last 15 days, she had rejected to feed from right side breast whenever i tried she starts to feed and withing few second start crying loudly. she only feed from that side if she is sleepy or in lay down position.  Now she has started to do the same with left breast...what to do??? please help.....should i consult a doctor..
Is the breast milk flowing okay ...can you express the milk your self, it could be the ducts are blocked , try using a pump see if the milk is flowing okay ..
thanks for suggestions . milk flow is okay as i express 90- 100 ml once from one breast.. i express the milk manually and put in bottle to feed her. it takes too much time and efforts?? is there any method to open the blocked ducts??
None I know of other than baby feeding well or pumping ..manual is okay but you may not be taking off enough milk , have you tried a pump, it doesnt have to be an electric one it can be one with a bulb on it and it works with suction .
It may also be good to ask your Doctor what he thinks you should do to get the milk flowing ...good luck
Thanks Margypops..it works..
you are welcome did you get a manual pump they work well I had one with my kids ...good luck