First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
baby not feeding breast milk in 3 month
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

baby not feeding breast milk in 3 month

Hi
I hv 3 month old girl (first kid). she is on breast feed totally.from last 15 days, she had rejected to feed from right side breast whenever i tried she starts to feed and withing few second start crying loudly. she only feed from that side if she is sleepy or in lay down position.  Now she has started to do the same with left breast...what to do??? please help.....should i consult a doctor..
Tags: Baby, not feeding, Breast milk, 3 months, help
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Is the breast milk flowing okay ...can you express the milk your self, it could be the ducts are blocked , try using a pump see if the milk is flowing okay ..
Blank
thanks for suggestions . milk flow is okay as i express 90- 100 ml once from one breast.. i express the milk manually and put in bottle to feed her. it takes too much time and efforts?? is there any method to open the blocked ducts??
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
None I know of other than baby feeding well or pumping ..manual is okay but you may not be taking off enough milk , have you tried a pump, it doesnt have to be an electric one it can be one with a bulb on it and it works with suction .
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
It may also be good to ask your Doctor what he thinks you should do to get the milk flowing ...good luck
Blank
Thanks Margypops..it works..
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
you are welcome did you get a manual pump they work well I had one with my kids ...good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...