First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
brown discharge 7 weeks postpartum
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

brown discharge 7 weeks postpartum

I am a new mother and I dont have my mom around to get her advice. But I delivered a little over 7 weeks ago and yesterday i started to get brown discharge. and about a week before i noticed i was having alot of clear white discharge. no bad smells or anything and i have even had my 6 week checkup just last week. My husband and I have had sex 3 times. all were with condoms and super careful. and I am also EBF. my LO eats all the time, Like almost every other hour so I am concered if my period is about to start because ive always heard that nursing moms usually get it later. but i have had cramping all day today and when i nurse its worse. i remember how it was in the hostpital nursing her and that is about the same feel. as though my uterus is still contracting. idk. ive looked on line everywhere for answers and im not a fan of my doctor mainly because she doesnt tell me anythng and when i call with a concern she has a "duh thats supposed to happen" attitude.