ear piercing and scabs?
My daughter is a little over 6 months old, & I had her ears pierced a few weeks ago (about the time she turned six months). I have been cleaning them twice a day, every day with the solution they gave me. I have noticed her ears have a little bit of scabs and sometimes blood, but when I clean them they both go away. She likes to tug on her ears, especially when she's tired. I don't know if the scabs and blood are normal, & how long does it take to heal? If anyone knows, please let me know.
If she is tugging, maybe she really is tugging with a lot of strength and they are re-opening and bleeding a little bit.  Similar as if you tug on yours really hard it may bleed ?  Just a thought, but if they seem to be infected --- definitely see her pediatrician for stronger meds than they give you when pierced.
I used to run jewelry stores and some of them, we pierced. It is normal. It is caused by the tugging and healing. Everyone's healing process is different. I would also check to see if her ears are red and hot, if so there may be an infection starting. ANY chance of infection, take her in to the doctors. Usually it takes a couple weeks. I personally had my 2nd holes when I was 18 take 3 weeks. One nicked the cartilage which caused it to only partially heal. I now have a hole that closed up in back due to never truly healing.