First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
gassy 9 week old
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

gassy 9 week old

My 9 week old baby girl is 100% breastfed and she is really gassy and seems to be a lot lately it's 3:30 am and we all just want sleep but she won't stop crying!!! Please help what can I do? Why is this happening? I don't have ANY money so buying something for her is out of the question....
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
It could be cholic or acid reflux if she is gassy then I would say she may have a tummy ache, what is her poop like is she going okay no problems there ?
Blank
She'll have one day she poops a few BIG ones then the next day no poops then big ones then none she has,lots and,lots of wet diapers tho I don't think colich cuz it's only been like this maybe twice the whole time since she was born
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Does she cry when you hold her aswell or only when you put her down ?
Blank
1988837_tn?1328797613
it could be what you're eating. I've heard some women say they had to cut dairy out, n there are a bunch of other common things that cause gas in breast-fed babies. maybe Google it and see and try to start cutting things out of your diet.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...