First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
gassy 9 week old
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

gassy 9 week old

My 9 week old baby girl is 100% breastfed and she is really gassy and seems to be a lot lately it's 3:30 am and we all just want sleep but she won't stop crying!!! Please help what can I do? Why is this happening? I don't have ANY money so buying something for her is out of the question....
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822 tn?1443980380
It could be cholic or acid reflux if she is gassy then I would say she may have a tummy ache, what is her poop like is she going okay no problems there ?
Blank
She'll have one day she poops a few BIG ones then the next day no poops then big ones then none she has,lots and,lots of wet diapers tho I don't think colich cuz it's only been like this maybe twice the whole time since she was born
Blank
535822 tn?1443980380
Does she cry when you hold her aswell or only when you put her down ?
Blank
1988837 tn?1328797613
it could be what you're eating. I've heard some women say they had to cut dairy out, n there are a bunch of other common things that cause gas in breast-fed babies. maybe Google it and see and try to start cutting things out of your diet.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources