First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
gassy 9 week old

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

gassy 9 week old

My 9 week old baby girl is 100% breastfed and she is really gassy and seems to be a lot lately it's 3:30 am and we all just want sleep but she won't stop crying!!! Please help what can I do? Why is this happening? I don't have ANY money so buying something for her is out of the question....
It could be cholic or acid reflux if she is gassy then I would say she may have a tummy ache, what is her poop like is she going okay no problems there ?
She'll have one day she poops a few BIG ones then the next day no poops then big ones then none she has,lots and,lots of wet diapers tho I don't think colich cuz it's only been like this maybe twice the whole time since she was born
Does she cry when you hold her aswell or only when you put her down ?
it could be what you're eating. I've heard some women say they had to cut dairy out, n there are a bunch of other common things that cause gas in breast-fed babies. maybe Google it and see and try to start cutting things out of your diet.
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources