how much is your bby eating?
Well my daughter will be a month old on the 29th. At a time she will take anywhere from 2-4 oz of formula. at night its usually two but durning the day it's almost always 3 1/2. This just seems like such a lot for a little belly. She does a bit of cluster feeding between 9pm - 11pm though too. What are your experiances?
well I am a believer of letting them have at that age whatever they can take, I found with breast feeding a good while ago, that she fed on demand but of course I couldn't tell how much she was getting . Does she cry for the milk or are you just offering it to her ? What does the doctor say ?
I believe in letting her have what ever she wants to. When she cries for it I give it to her. I started off breastfeeding her and had to switch to formula because she started cluster feeding and started refusing to latch. its a long complicated story why I stopped the nurses in the hospital told me to give her formula because she slept for 7 hours. but i only give it to her when she cries for it. I havent spoke to the dr yet she has an appt in aug. though.
Then I would continue as you are feeding at the moment , if she is gaining too much he will tell you to lessen the amount of formula ,if you thinks she needs less you could try an ounce less and see if she is full if she cries for more you will know she needs it .
My baby is 2 months old and weighs 8 lbs. He was born at 31 weeks, so they consider him a "newborn." My doctor told me to keep it less than 3 1/2 per feed, every 3 hours. At night, he wants to eat every 2 hours, so I feed him 2 oz per sitting.
Thanks that was helpful. She doesn't often eat more then 3 but sometimes she acts like she's starving though she obviously isn't. Lol. So I give in that extra Oz.

@kidashcart oh my your bby is tiny. :-)  I do hope s/he is well though. I have to say I don't know what I would have done if my dd was born that early.
I fed mine as much or as little as they wanted, when they wanted it.
My son is 6 days old, and won't eat anything less than 2oz. he eats whenever he cries for it, usually around 4 hrs, and it's usually between 3-4oz each feeding.

seems like a lot for such a lil guy but he won't take anything less!
That sounds okay to me ..just feed him when he wants it dont concern about how much .Is he sleeping well ?