First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
im about to friggin lose it..
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im about to friggin lose it..

ok so my mil is staying the night because my mom can't tonight. my daughter is 5 days old and I had a c section so I need some help.. and her father doesn't do ****. so.. I'm really freaking out. I'm not gonna get any sleep bc the baby can't even yawn without her jumping up n having to like touch her or something .. I keep telling her just relax shes fine.. shes just fussy at night. I have to sleep on the couch bc I can't get in my bed.. and she has the tv on blast and some lights on and its stimulating the baby and shes wondering why she won't sleep. on top of that.. I asked her to change the baby bc my motrin had worn off and I was in a lot of pain and she couldn't even put the diaper on. shes been here for 5 hours so far and my house is turned completely upside down. WTF DO I DO
535822_tn?1389452880
well it maybe that MIL has to cut short her stay, she maybe thinking she is helping you with the new baby ,may I ask why you cant get into your bed ? That would be the best thing, take baby into the bedroom and say to MIL you are going to sleep .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank