First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
wat 2 expect with first child
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

wat 2 expect with first child

Wat do most new parents go threw when they have there first child
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1988837_tn?1328797613
my little princess is 2 months old and so far I can say ... sleep deprivation .. constant worrying.. over everything.  is this normal? should this be this way? am I doing this right? learning new things right along with your little one EVERY DAY. I've learned to have more patience. I've learned that your body doesn't necessarily bounce right back. ur hormones are still OUT OF CONTROL. along with now u just feel fat bc u have baby weight n no baby in it belly! I've learned to expect the unexpected but keep it together, bc if u freak out, SO WILL BABY!
Blank
2129193_tn?1342543011
Previous post couldn't have said it any better, its constant worrying, expect to be awake every two hours at night to feed, it really takes a toll on you, my daughter will be 3 weeks on monday and I think because I haven't slept well I'm so stressed out, but I have to remember to keep calm, also sometimes they cry even after theyve been fed and had a clean diaper and you have no clue why, first time that happened I broke down because I didn't know how to make her feel better,  good luck, though its tough its all worth it because children are a blessing and you realize you didn't know what love was until you hold your child
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank