First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
weaning too early!!
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weaning too early!!

my hv is making me feel like a bad mum! his weight and health id perfect he is forward for his developement iv breast fed from birth and have one very happy little boy.
From three and a half months my LO has had baby rice (weaned in gently) with puree fruit and veg all introduced steadely and my baby boy took to them like he was more than ready he chews with his little gums and now at neay 5 months old I feel he is ready for mashed up solids hes still on about 36oz of breastmilk a day and has solid poos still pee'ing as normal.

my question is do i crank it up a notch ie feed my baby boy more variety mashed veg ect or have i done too much too soon?
please let me have your opinions how did you ween your LO and at what age?

thanking you all xxxx
1999115_tn?1332268924
My son will be 3 months old on the 31st .. Since he was 2 and a half weeks old ive been giving him rice cereal in his formula and he's been eating about 8 oz every feedin. he's healthy and well developed so far. I haven't started giving him anything else just yet, but if your LO has been doing good w| everything you have given him thus far I say go for it. I'm sure hell let you kno if its too much, plus your his momma you kno best ! xo :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank