First time pregnancy for women 40+ User Group
Hello everyone!
About This Group:

This group is for women that are 40+ and that are NATURALLY pregnant (without IVF or other treatments) for the FIRST time (excluding tubal pregnancies, DNC, etc...) Other members are welcome to give feedback about their first natural pregnancies. :) *NOTE* Please keep in mind that the FOCUS in this group is: women over 40 that are pregnant for the first time and without fertility treatment. I am bringing attention to this because we all know that pregnancy threads can easily get off subject and mostly turn into conversations about infertility and treatments when women over 40 are involved. :)

Founded by Miss_Amy_2009 on November 27, 2012
6 members

Hello everyone!

I am 40 years old, and it will be a month before my 41st birthday that my son will be born.  This will be my first living baby. Last year I had 2 miscarriages. I am currently 24 weeks tomorrow. My husband and I are so excited.
Congrats to you other moms on here :)
Congrates, I am just starting out. I am 43 and had too many failed iui's to count and a failed ivf. I am now on immune treatment (taking a blood thinner) and that is what got my first bfp!
Risa
Congrats to you too! That is wonderful that you are finally pregnant.  The only thing I did different this pregnancy was taking a baby aspirin a day, and it seems to have worked.
I hope you have a very healthy pregnancy :) when is your due date?
Yep, I am on baby aspirin as well!  It has been a long road to get here! I am due Aug. 8, 2013 per stuff on the web.  I have my first ultra sound on Dec. 21, yippee!!

How about you, when are you due?  Must be exciting knowing you are having a boy! I can't wait to get further along!
I am due March 25th 2013.  At first we didn't want to know if we were having a boy or girl, we wanted to be surprised. But my obgyn suggested that I find out, because I was having a lot of anxiety about losing this baby too. She tout it would be a good bonding experience to find out what the baby was and name him.  I think she was right. I feel a lot closer to him now, and talk to him all the time, and worry less about something going wrong. I concentrate more on him. We have named him Hunter Ryan.
I thought for sure I was having a girl, I was VERY surprised to find out he was a boy. My husband is of course, very pleased.
I sure hope things go well for you on Dec.21st when you go to our ultrasound. It is very exciting to see your baby for the first time, and see a little heart beat! Congrats on your pregnancy :)
My husband likes the name Hunter as well if it is a boy, lol That is so funny! My brother's name is Ryan so that is funny too! We like Hunter Rey or Hunter Luke.  I will want to know, I have waited a long time to get prego so the sooner I can find out, the better.

Today I was told to stay positive, so I am trying my best.  I do know how you feel.  Yeah for us!
Hahaha that is a funny coincidence for sure :). Wouldn't that be funny if we both have baby Hunters :).
Please keep me informed on how your pregnancy is going. I am rooting for you!  
Risa615 commented on Risa615's status
Apr 16
Risa615 commented on Who am I?
Apr 16
Risa615 commented on Yrmacias's status
Apr 16