Albino Oscar
I have an Albino Oscar, in a 30 gallon tank.  She is very sluggish, with white moldish like fuzzy balls coming out of her (head and side of body), what is this?  I have not seen this in any of the disease books.  To me it looks like her skin when I take it out of the tank.  I noticed this after I fed her feeders.  I have done water changes changes once a week and change the filters monthly.  I am unsure what type of medication to get for her or how to treat this.  I even tried to scrap this fungus off of her but she goes into distress, so help please, for Andy isn't looking like herself any more.
My husband bought a albino oscar fish, we have a 75 gallon tank. I want to know why do they lay at the bottom of the tank.  Two days ago, the oscar ate a allege eater and all of a sudden he laying at the bottom of the tank as if he is dying. He doesn't want to move, but he is still breathing. We need advise on what to do, please help.