Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
Does my fish have fin rot?

This forum is for questions and support regarding your fish & aquatic pets!

Does my fish have fin rot?

Hi guys! completely new here because i wanted to find a good place to ask some questions about my fish when they get sick and such (this has been happening way too much lately...)
I have one baby Calico (Ihop-i know. funny name. It's because he eats more than he should sometimes ^-^'')
A baby Black moor telescope(ariana ^-^)
and my poor little sick baby panda telescope Gwinn..sweetest and cutest fish i've ever had in my opinion. Anyways, the other day i noticed that she had a gap in her top fin(not sure what to call it) and was told not to worry about it. Today, though out of nowhere it honestly looked like alot of her fins were missing/torn/had gaps and it's pretty frightening for me since she is one of the first fish i have had in a long time. I feed her, make sure the water is clean, etc and honestly im not sure what to do. I put two tablets in there that is for things such as fin rot..and have been hoping for the best so far. (it is a 10 gallon tank by the way and i have put ihop and Ariana in a separate tank) So, what should i do? Oh and should i post a picture? would that help? I don't have the best camera but i can still try.
Tags: fish panda telescope sick, black moor, Calico goldfish, Fin rot