Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
My Albino Oscar Is Beating Himself up!

This forum is for questions and support regarding your fish & aquatic pets!

My Albino Oscar Is Beating Himself up!

Ok i have an albino oscar, he's pretty darn big now, over 5 inches between that and 9 and we have him in a 55 gallon tank. Well within the last few months he has been destorying himself and the tank. I know they have tempers and things, but i am gettin worried. He swallowed almost all of a peice of plant and we had to get it out of his throat, yuck and ouch, and he is trying to swallow the glass beads on the bottom of the tank. He smashed into stuff really fast and hard, now leaving bruises above his mouth and his face and stuff. He keeps flipping over this one of his decorations and at the moment he is swimming and darting around the tank very quick, and with lots of force, like he's really ticked off. I dont know what to do. Help!
Tags: swimming
Avatar n tn
OK calm down just buy a fish bowl not a fish tank and put the electric pump in it. put him in there for a couple of days and see what he does, if he continues to have a temper keep him in longer. PS: don't put any thing else than the electric pump!!