Aa
A
A
Close
82861 tn?1333457511
My Family is Now 2 Fish Smaller
Five years ago a friend of mine gave me a gag gift for Christmas.  I nearly flooded my Mustang in one of our major flood events that Fall.  One alternator later and it was up and running again.  Mr. Smartarse neighbor presented me with a small goldfish bowl with a model Mustang trenched in the gravel and 2 tiny feeder goldfish swimming in the bowl.  Har-de-har-har.  :-/  He knew me well enough to know I could never just flush those fish, so they went from the bowl, to a 10 gallon tank to a 47 gallon full-blown aquarium.  

Fred and Wilma reached 7" long about a year ago and obviously outgrew the tank so I had to find them a new home.  Today they went to a huge koi/ goldfish pond in front of a commercial office.  The landscape manager was delighted to take them in and they will be pampered pets for the rest of their lives in a climate well-suited to them.  Guess I'll have to scout around for something else for the tank now.  It's too lonely!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
436973 tn?1217950689
Yay!  What a happy story!  I am so glad to hear someone properly caring for "disposable" "feeder" fish!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fish & Aquatic Pets Community Resources