Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
Strange Feeling
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your fish & aquatic pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strange Feeling

I just returned a goldfish to Petco for being mean to my other fish-chasing her around with his nose up her butt- or I think that's where it's butt would be :)  On my way home I realized that I did what I hate people doing... just returning when they don't like something...  

I know it's a different concept since I can't discipline a fish- no fishie, bad fishie!!  ROFL  But it caught me off guard when I thought that.  It never even fazed me to plop him in a bag and take him back.  

Then Petco insisted on giving me the 32 cents back that I paid for him....   ummm I just didn't wanna flush him...

strange night...

strange strange strange
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
740516_tn?1360946086
Just keep him in a different aquarium - or give it to someone.Dont flush the poor...Is life, anyway.
Btw, why is this placed in the cats communitty?
I dont think someone here would adopt him...
Blank
740516_tn?1360946086
Sorry, I misread the thing.
Since you already returned him, its all solved, I hope he get a good home somewhere...
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
I think this is an interesting post.  People can be pretty throwaway about life as long as it doesn't come in a form that reminds us of us.  It seems like a good thing to think about every now and then, so we don't get so overloaded with hubris that we stop caring if the polar bears become extinct from global warming or all the lemurs in Madagascar die from people taking the woods apart for firewood.  Not to mention the less-cute species.  Take care, aligator.
Blank
152660_tn?1291759171
Thanks Annie-  

I think it didn't bother me because I know he will get a new home.  They don't put fish to sleep.  :)

I'm not sure why this was moved, I was talking to my kitty friends.

:(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fish & Aquatic Pets Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank