Fish & Aquatic Pets Community
please help
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your fish & aquatic pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please help

my very sensitive 9 year old daughter had a fish tank for her birthday in mid dec,  we did all of the things wee were told to do like leave the tank for a week then add a plant then leave another week before adding fish,  on sunday we had the water tested and bought her her first fish 3 platys. they died by bed time.  we then went back and had the water re tested, all was fine,  we were told to leave it another 24 hours then get some more fish.   that was today again 3 platys.  2 are dead and one is not looking too clever.  i dont know what we are doing wrong.    i could honestly sit and cry she will wake in the morning to an empty fish tank.  it is a 30l cold water tank and we have not fed the fish yet as per instruction.    any ideas i am one tired stressed mum who cant fix this
thankyou