Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Expert Forum
scared about having Hiv

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.

scared about having Hiv

I am 16 yrs old and i had protected sex 2 days ago...but while having it my condom nipple burst....I had washed my genital part but cant remember throughly or not.......I have fear that can i get Hiv??
She(prostitute) is saying she is not infected but happening of all this is making me go crazy!!!
I have got very very small kind off boil or bump which is very small in 4-5 number here and there......this is getting me worried and i already even before having sex had runny nose,snezzing,watery eyes.I have exams and this is getting me worried...please help!!!!!!
Hi Aujas

You have to ask the doctor who is answering questions on sexually transmitted diseases. I only answer questions on food addiction. Sorry!