Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Blister on the bottom of my feet

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Blister on the bottom of my feet
Hi, toay I  noticed 2 blister looking things spaced about an inch apart from each other on the bottom  of each of my feet. They are almost in identical spots which worries me. I never had any problems with my fee and I really don't know where this could come from and what I have to do. So I washoping that you could help me with that.
Thank you
if the blisters itch, it may be a case of tinea (athlete's feet).  
blisters that appear on the bottom of the feet can aslo be herpes or contact dermatitis :from soaps, rubber, or insect bite.
try applying over the counter antifungal cream.  if it doesn't help, see a podiatrist.  unfortunately, i can't diagnose it without seeing it in person.