Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Bruising on Toes
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bruising on Toes

My husband has purple bruising across his big toes.  This developed a month ago and he attributed this to a pair of boots he was wearing.  However, I noticed this morning that the bruising color is deeper and he has not worn those shoes since that time.  Of course he is not taking it seriously.  Can this be a symptom of a disorder? I am worried.