Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Foot/Leg pain

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Foot/Leg pain

I have unexplained pain in a straight path from the top of my foot to just above the inside of my knee. It feels like the tendons are being pulled and ripped apart, scraped even. It started yesterday (not exercising, just walking) and won't go away. It hurts more when I stretch out my foot. It's tender to the touch, like a burn. Help...
you may have strained your muscle.  take an anti-inflammatory like advil.  apply heat to the area for 10 min and then end with ice for 10 min.  if this doensn't improve, see your doc.
1 Comment
Avatar n tn
A related discussion, pain and weakness in legs was started.