Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Golfers Foot pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Golfers Foot pain

I am having pain in my left foot - Arch and heel are very painful. It started after playing golf with new golf shoes. I thought it might be the shoes and since have played with out them and still have the pain. I am flat footed and ware arch supports to minimize tiredness for walking all day. Day after I first felt the pain I had gone to my chiropractor for tightness in my lower and middle back. Since I have had this constant ach, and sharp pain in the heel. Chiropractor has never heard of anyone having foot pain after treatment. I have used cold packs to minimize some of the pain which has helped but until now I have never had any problems with my left foot.
I had not played much golf until lately, is it possible that playing golf is causing my foot pain? Can playing golf put pressure and twiting on my left foot to cause Achilles Tendonitis?