Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Heel Pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Heel Pain

About a month and a half ago, I got up in the morning with a sharp pain in my right heel.  Somedays it is tolerable and other days I am unable to stand and walk. I am 54 and in good health.  I had a bone density test done several months ago and no signs of arthritis or osteoporous.  Have had no injuries to the foot.  What could be causing this pain?
Tags: heel pain