Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Hemi Toe Implant surgery
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hemi Toe Implant surgery

It has been three months since I had a Hemi Toe Implant on my left great toe.  I have more constant pain since the surgery than I had before the surgery.

My left foot still has some swelling in it and I feel like I'm walking on a golf ball in the area where the surgery took place.  It is causing me to walk somewhat on the outside of my foot, which is causing pain in that area also.

I'm planning to call the doctor who did my surgery, but he is not good about listening to my questions, etc.  When I've asked questions in the past, he has been abrupt and somewhat rude.  I've seriously considered going to another doctor if I can't get some relief.  Do you have any suggestions or encouragement for me?

Thanks.
Tags: hemi, implant