I can barely finish my football workouts.. the foot pain is unberable. Please Help
I really need some help. The Tendons in and around my feet get so irritated that it is almost to painful to finish a work out! I have gotten medical inserts but they were hard and did not help athletically. My trainer gave me a soft cushion soul witch takes a little bit of stress off and I do my stretches and it is just so much pain in my feet and shins. Any solutions to this? Another player told me the gel insoles helped him but im not sure. I tape my arches sometimes but it is only temporary. Once I stop running or stretching I feel ok. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You will need to see a podiatrist to get a biomechanical examination.
Custom orthotics should help b/c they are made from a mold of your foot.
IF you are an athlete, the orthotics should be flexible to accommodate your foot motions when engaging in sports.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.