Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Im not sure if it's serious.

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Im not sure if it's serious.

About a month ago my toe started to hurt nonstop and now as of yesterday in has spread to my whole foot hurting continually. Im not sure if it's something serious of if it's minor i'm just not quite sure what to do. Any thoughts?
not sure what this is w/o seeing you or taking an xray.
it could be arthritis which caused the initial toe pain...you may be compensating and putting more pressure to other parts of the foot, which is now causing the other areas to become painful.
see a doc to see what is going on.