Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Is it a WART????

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Is it a WART????

I have what looks like a small califlower circle on the bottom of my foot, inbetween my big toe, and second toe. Everytime I go get a pedicure they shave it off, they said it was a corn, but after they shave it, you still see a circle, like a scar there. After a few days the califlower spots appears, so my guess is that it is not a corn, or a callus, its a Plantar wart. I have tried many over the counter gels, liquids, and medication pads....nothing works! Any suggestions as to which one I can try that might actually work? The spot does not hurt at all, not when walking or applying pressure, if you look closely you can see maybe 3 or 4 blk spots on the circle.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
warts are difficult to get rid of with home treatments. i would recommend having the lesion removed and sent to pathology to make sure it isn't something else