Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Mysterious Bumps
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Mysterious Bumps

My doctor found a plantars wart on my foot about 6 weeks ago. It was there for a while so I've had to have 3 beetle juice treatments 2 weeks apart from each other. I'm pretty sure they worked. However, there is still a lot of pain. After the 2nd treatment, I found some more bumps. They started around where the wart was and now they're all over my heel. And they  HURT. We told my doctor about them afraid they were more warts, but he said they weren't and that I need to wear supportive shoes. He wasn't sure what they were and that was all he said to do. I'm not sure I see the connection though. What could these bumps be?