Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
One Red Swollen Foot

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

One Red Swollen Foot
My husbands left foot is swollen and red it is more swollen by his big toeand top of his foot it has got worse since this morning his sister said mayb something bit him but there are no bite marks my aunt said maybe Gout i have not a clue to even what would cause one foot to swell and to become irritable like that if it is no better in morning i am taking him to the ER
sounds like it can be gout