Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Periodic blisters on the sole of the foot

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

I have this itchy patch of skin on the ankle of my right foot. It is about 3" inch in diameter and it is dark and dry and bit scaly. It has been there for several years and I have tried several skin ointments and creams but still it has not gone.
Now, I keep getting these blisters on the sole of the same foot, mostly near the toes and the on instep. These blisters come as small boils and then start growing filled with clear liquid.  They come as single or a group of 2or 3. At the onset there is slight itch but it grows into severe pain when they are full blown and is difficult to walk.It can grow big as almost a an inch in diameter.  It will last 3 to 4 weeks and then break open to discharge the liquid and some blood. .Then I use some antibiotic ointment to heal it before they come  after several months( 5 or 6).
It all started after  delivery of my son about eight years ago.It was a force ups assisted delivery.
  Please let me know what cause this and any cure.    
it sounds like a skin condition that needs to be biopsied.
blisters that occur can result from increase fluid retention, dermatitis, or autoimmune diseases.  i would have this checked.