Reconstruction of foot
I have lived with flat feet all of my life - now because of a tendon tear, more like shredded cheese, it can't support my foot anymore - I am having reconstructive surgery, fusing of bones to lift the foot. The tendons and muscles are working over-time. I'm over 50 so this is what my doctor thinks is the best treatment. Any feedback? I've done the orthodics - uncomfortable - but I still wear them to help relieve some of the pain in my good leg. I walk with pain, sleep with pain, can't stretch for fear of tearing it all the way through and then my foot will dangle and then a bigger mess. I had surgery on the same ankle several years ago for two tears in the same tendon higher up. Just checking for your opinion. Thanks
surgery sounds like a good option. you have tried all the conservative options and still have pain.good luck.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.