Sharp pain in big right toe
Starting about a week ago my right big toe began to have a sharp pain in it when walking. It's fine just around the house, but prolonged walking, perhaps a minute or so, and I can no longer put pressure on it without it hurting. There is no swelling, it has full mobility, and it doesn't hurt to touch. Beyond the pain, nothing seems to be wrong with it. I do not recall hurting it in any way to cause this. Any ideas?

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer.
You may have arthritis in the big toe joint.  There are 33 joints in the foot and 25% of your weight goes right through the big toe joint.  If there is arthritis there, it would be felt with increase walking. If the joint is out of alignment, you would experience pain with increase walking also.  I suggest getting an x-ray to evaluate the joint.
In the meantime, wear a supportive shoe that does not have a flimsy sole to reduce the strain on that joint.