Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
Toe Nail problem
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Toe Nail problem

I have athlete's foot just on my right big toe. My nail hasn't been growing in right it started to make a lump and underneath it there was only skin. When I try to give myself a pedicure I went to clean under the nail and there was this yellow stuff under my nail. I went to cut my nail and it didn't even hurt and I cut it half way down. What is wrong with my toe nail and will it grow back?