Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
What can I do about heel pain?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What can I do about heel pain?

I am considering an orthotic from the Good Feet Store? What do you think about these customized orthotics?
Related Discussions
681547_tn?1227149574
i think that they are highly overpriced.  try superfeet orthotics.  they are sold at EMS (camping store).  they have a really good one for $60.  you won't find anything less than $200 at the goodfeet store.
They are not really customized either.  Merely heated and molded to the approximate shape of your feet.  a custom orthotic will typically cost around $400.  If you are looking for custom orthotics, consider getting one made from a physician's office.  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank