Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
arch pain

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

arch pain
Im having pain in the arch of my right foot it mainly hurts when im standing lying down the pain goes away im having to walk on my toes to relieve some of the pain can you help?
you have plantar fasciitis.
stretch the calf daily.  there is a good stretching exercise on www.footscript.com
also, wear supportive shoes with arch supports to minimize strain on the fascia.
lastly, fill a water bottle and freeze it...
roll the arch over the bottle to help relieve pain.