Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
detached tonail

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

detached tonail

Last night I stubbed my big toe so bad it lifted from the skin and is now wiggly , there is discharge and blood that is oozing from underneath , and its very painful .  i wraped it and soaked it in epson salt but i was wondering if i should be doing something elase . it wont stop draining .  any suggestions ? its very painful and im so affraid im going to bump it .
continue soaking in epson salts.  if it continues to ooze, remove the nail by cutting it off with nail scissors.  the nail bed may be injured and causing the oozing.
if you can't do it, go and have a podiatrist do it.