Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
foot pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

foot pain

I HAVE A VERY BAD PAIN THAT STARTS ON THE OUTSIDE OF EACH FOOT. I WENT TO A PODIATRIST AND HAD THERAPY PLUS CORTISONE SHOTS ON THE INSIDE OF THE HEEL TWICE. HE TOOK XRAYS AND FOUND A SMALL HEEL SPUR ON EACH HEEL. THIS IS SOMETHING I WAS TREATED FOR 7 YRS AGO. HE ALSO TOOK IMPRESSIONS OF MY FEET AND HAD (EXPENSIVE) ORTHOTICS MADE. NONE OF THIS HAS HELPED ME. THE PAIN STARTS AGAIN ON THE OUTSIDE MIDDLE OF EACH FOOT AND THEN STARTS MY HEEL TO HURTING AGAIN.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO. THIS IS GETTING VERY EXPENSIVE AND I AM NOT GETTING ANY BETTER. I AM AN ACTIVE 57 YR OLD THAT CANNOT WALK VERY FAR ANYMORE.
Tags: foot pain