Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
i have been diagnosed with Plantar fasciitis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

i have been diagnosed with Plantar fasciitis

i have been diagnosed with Plantar fasciitis a couple of weeks back & doctor asked me to have medicine for 15 days but the pain still persists & there is no difference. the medicines are Rabeprazole tablets IP 20mg & signoflam (aceclofenac 100 mg, paracetamol 500 mg, serratiopeptidase 15 mg)

Kindly guide me so as to what has to be done as the pain is very much there & starts sharply in the morning & persists the whole day.

Waiting for a reply

Thanks & regards
Amrita