middle toe problem
To: Dr. Yena H Do
Few days ago I noticed my middle toe started hurt. Side of the toe the bone is out. I went to a orthopedic doctor yesterday he examined my toe and said it could be from shoes. I think its from tight socks. He didn't say it was Gout. It really hurts when I curve my toes under. When I walked it hurts, but not like curving the toe. I wonder what's your opinion on this.
morton's neuroma can worsen with tight shoes/socks.  if you can avoid these, you should feel relief.  if it hurts when you curl your toe, try to avoid it.
neuroma pain can last as long as the nerve becomes irriated.  if it worsens, surgical excision can help.
I just discovered what's my problem is. I have Morton's neuroma. I just want to know how long the pain and swelling will last?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.