Foot Care (Podiatry) Expert Forum
sore feet in the morning or after sitting for a while
About This Forum:

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

sore feet in the morning or after sitting for a while

HI, I have sore feet in the morning and throughout the day after sitting for a half hour or so.
I have read other Q&A's and the anwsers don't fit.
I'm hoping to get some direction for what to ask my doctor to look for.
Problem:
-my feet feel as though they are swollen but they are not and only after sleeping or sitting
-they are so sore on the bottoms and upward through the middle of my feet that it is very difficult to walk
-the pain is throughout both foot, definately no specific areas like a tendon, ligament or muscle
-the pain last for only a minute or two at most and begins to go away as soon as I stand and/or begin to walk and is gone within a minute or so as if it was never there
-it does not came back as long as I'm up and walking
-it started about six months ago and seems to be getting worse although I don't think it's possible for them to hurt any more than they do at this point and the timing of one to two minutes after getting up hasn't changed or lengthened
My health:
I'm 46yrs, 6'1',' 210lbs, muscular, very active and in great health.
I exercise 5 days a week and have for 25 years straight without a blip, weight training and cardio (more weights than cardo)
I've never had any problems like this before and don't have any other issues suchs as back, joint, respiratory, or cardio problems.
I'm allergic to NSADs so unfortunately so I can't take asprins or ibuprofens.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Randy