896?1297802500
Foot Drop User Group
advice for foot drop?
About This Group:

Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.

Founded by FMDAdvocate on February 15, 2011
110 members

advice for foot drop?

Hello everyone i would like to share with you about my story. I had a bad accident july 2012 on a motorcycle, i broke my hip,pinched sciatic nerve,broken ribs,Blood transfusion,TBI, after i was left with all of these broken bones my left foot was left with foot drop lots of pain stayed in bed almost a year learned to walk again from walker to crutches to hoping to now finally being able to walk until now i used about everything you can think of to get rid of the pain. But still no pain relief after going through a hard time everyday for about 2 years i started.   To take vitamins and use croc shoes with removable soal for my AFO foot brace they were an instant relief i mountain bike all the time since my foot didnt have dorsiflection i forced it to i still have a little lag but im still coming along i am writing this to tell you to keep your faith and to never give up this happened for a reason i do not know why i am still finding out with time. This has helped me become such a strong man mentally and physically i have advice for people with foot drop lets keep the movement going people
God bless
Tags: foot drop advice
Raina5 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 05
KnitKicky joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 21
danielam1 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 11