896?1297802500
Foot Drop User Group
anyone experience with acute foot drop?
About This Group:

Foot Drop is a support group. The goal of group is to share information, and connect with others dealing with foot drop. Foot Drop can be caused by stroke, back or spine injury and tumor.

Founded by FMDAdvocate on February 15, 2011
91 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anyone experience with acute foot drop?

I'm new here, my name is Anja, I'm a 42 yrs old woman from the Netherlands. I have foot drop since 1 year. It occured acute, i wear an AFO and I now see i'm not the only one hating this device ;-) i have a love/hate relationship with my AFO. My foot and lower leg are so weak that my AFO doesn't do the job anymore :(

I was wondering if i'm alone here with acute foot drop? It was there from one moment to the other without trauma or whatever. I am also very tired, suffered from severe weightloss without having a diet... and i have severe muscle weakness, my left lower arm and hand are useless too, paralysed!

Docters still have no clue about the cause, i posted my story in the neurology group, you can read it here:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Neurological-exams-normal-how-can-this-be/show/1758313

Take care everyone! Foot drop is a serious condition which influences your daily activities big time!

Anja
Recent Activity
Blank
JessG16 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 24
Blank
poppyhead commented on ShanesMother's status
Sep 15
Blank
poppyhead joined this group
Welcome them!